Our products may vary by design and brand, you can find the measurement details in the description of the product. If you have any further questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help you.
Here is a size guide for common measurements:
|Small | Bust: 33-35" Waist: 26-27" Hips: 35-36"|
|Medium | Bust: 36-37" Waist: 28-29" Hips: 37-38"|
|Large | Bust: 38-39" Waist: 30-31" Hips: 40-41"|
HOW TO MEASURE
- Bust: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest.
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest section of your waistline
- Hips: Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips
- Inseam: Measured from the crotch seam to the hem
- Outseam: Measured from the waist seam to the hem
- H.P.S (High Point Shoulder): Measured from the side neck point
- Bust Point: We occasionally measure the length from the bust point and that basically excludes the straps. It is where the straps and the top of the bodice meet.